Showing posts with label Alex Jeffrey Pretti. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Alex Jeffrey Pretti. Show all posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2026

White House Deputy Chief of Staff Stephen Miller is the evil energy at the heart of Trump's death star, brain-dead Kristi Noem simply follows his orders, and soulless J. D. Vance retweets him

They all have to go.

 





Border Czar Tom Homan is so full of shit

 Tom Homan’s Bid for Minnesota Reset Begins With Series of Demands

MINNEAPOLIS—Tom Homan, the White House border czar, arrived here with a series of demands for Minnesota’s Democratic leaders. Topping the list: an agreement from them to turn over more immigrants from the state’s prisons and jails, people familiar with the matter said. ... Walz has said the premise of the demand is false. “They’re taking credit for people that we’ve had in jail for a long time,” he told reporters Sunday. “We always hand them over.”

Oh, so that's why Border Patrol was in front of Glam Doll Donuts on Saturday. They were just looking for inmates.


 

 

Monday, January 26, 2026

Lying New York Post reporter with a BA in English says Pretti's crime against the state was attempting to separate the ICE agents from the demonstrators (!) using a firearm (!)


 

 ... Protester Alex Jeffrey Pretti was part of the street-side struggle, according to video, and became the center of a scrum of roughly six officers who tackled the 37-year-old after he attempted to separate ICE agents from demonstrators. ... Bovino claimed Pretti approached officers with the weapon and “violently resisted” agents when they attempted to wrestle the gun from him, he said in a news conference.

More

Sunday, January 25, 2026

Everybody knows Trump, Vance, Noem, Bovino, and Patel are lying through their teeth to America about Alex Pretti

 

The Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals has the blood of Alex Jeffrey Pretti on its hands, because just last Wednesday it lifted a restraining order on ICE from using pepper spray on him and the woman he was protecting

 ICE in Minnesota: Court suspends order that restricted ICE agent tactics against protesters

A court struck down a judge's order that said federal agents cannot detain or use force against peaceful protesters after lawyers for the federal government said the ruling made it more difficult for officers to defend themselves.

The injunction, issued on Friday, Jan. 16, also banned agents from stopping or detaining drivers and passengers in vehicles who are following agents from a safe distance. 

The 8th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals ruled in favor of the federal government on Wednesday, Jan. 21, striking down the previous injunction.

The restraining order previously banned federal agents from using tear gas and other forms of force against peaceful protesters. It also restricted them from detaining people who follow or observe them from a safe distance without obstructing operations. ...

ICE agents have been seen deploying chemical agents such as tear gas and pepper spray against crowds in the Twin Cities as recently as Wednesday.... 

J. D. Vance on Thursday promised ICE would show no quarter, and on Saturday in Minneapolis ICE showed no quarter to Alex Jeffrey Pretti, fatally shooting him in the back after disarming him