Monday, January 8, 2024

Wow, just wow

 Vitali Klitschko, the former heavyweight boxing champion and mayor of Kyiv since 2014, was a “core shareholder” and active participant in a Hunter Biden-chaired subsidiary of Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, according to emails and an associate with direct knowledge who spoke with The Post. ...

Klitschko issued a blanket denial of involvement in a statement provided by a spokeswoman.

“I am surprised by such questions. Because: I have never been a partner in the project you are talking about and had nothing to do with it,” Klitschko told The Post.

“Accordingly, there is no question of any compensation. I had no ties to Hunter Biden. And I did not discuss the company you are asking about with Joe Biden.”

The mayor’s spokeswoman declined to provide answers to follow-up questions, writing in an email, “The answer I sent before is the most comprehensive one we can provide.”

More.