Thursday, October 3, 2024

Harris-Biden disaster response in Western North Carolina is a disaster: 40 civilian choppers rescuing people stuck in the mountains, many at their own expense, but only 2 US government

What got me fired up about this was yesterday, me and my team did the rescue of that 11-day-old baby and all these government officials and social media, they're showing that video, pictures and video of that rescue and claiming that they have some government help with that. Even USA Today wrote an article about it saying it was a Florida National Guard that went and got it with a helicopter. No, it was me, my buddy Charlie, and a civilian named Zeb with his own personal helicopter out of Wilmington, North Carolina. 

Without that civilian, that baby would be dead. And the old lady we went and rescued after that, she'd be dead too because she had one day left of oxygen. No one was going to go get them. 

I will tell you when we go up in the air, I probably see 40 civilian helicopters. I might see two Blackhawks, National Guard, military, whatever they are. That's it.

More.