Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Station KGRR of the National Weather Service is increasingly unreliable

Yesterday's predicted high was 50 degrees F. 

It made it to 38.5 on my device not far from the airport right around 5PM last night. I only cared about it because I was earnestly expecting the warm temperatures to make it easier on me while I pumped some standing water from a low spot on my property.

The National Weather Service 3-day history shows the high was 39 degrees F, right at about that time. It is customary for the NWS to round up to the next degree once the value hits .5.

But both the Daily Almanac and the Climatology pages show the high was 40 F.

Looks like lying and bias in favor of global warming to me, on top of not being able to predict the damn weather tomorrow.
 
When people lie about everything in a society, even the smallest details, that society is finished because without trust there can be no society.