Wednesday, May 4, 2011

White House Admits "bin Laden" was Unarmed

This was a lawless, assassination, mission, pure and simple, committed by a tyrant and the agents of a tyrant:

MR. CARNEY:  And I want to make clear that is, again, information that is fresh, and we will continue to gather and provide to you details as we get them and we’re able to release them.

      The resistance was throughout.  As I said, when the assaulter entered the room where Osama bin Laden was, he was rushed by one individual in the room, and the resistance was consistent from the moment they landed until the end of the operation.

      Yes.

      Q    Jay, just to follow up, how did Obama -- excuse me, Osama bin Laden resist if he didn’t -- if he didn’t have his hand on a gun, how was he resisting?

      MR. CARNEY:  Yes, the information I have to you -- first of all, I think resistance does not require a firearm.  But the information I gave you is what I can tell you about it.  I’m sure more details will be provided as they come available and we are able to release them.

      Q    Did he have any weapon?

      MR. CARNEY:  He was not armed, is what I understand to be true.