Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Yesterday Joe Biden claimed he was at Ground Zero the day after 911, plagiarizing Hillary Clinton 2021, when he was actually speaking in the well of the US Senate on September 12, 2001

 Biden Falsely Claims He Was at Ground Zero the Day After 9/11

I remember standing there the next day, and looking at the building. And I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell, it looked so devastating . . ..

Clinton 2021:

Clinton visited ground zero in Manhattan one day after the attacks, flying in with Senator Chuck Schumer. She described to "CBS Mornings" co-host Tony Dokoupil the level of catastrophic damage she saw. "We landed at LaGuardia, we took a helicopter, and we circled over ground zero. And I cannot imagine anything that looked more like the gates of hell. I thought I'd be prepared because I'd seen it on TV, but the TV screen contained it. And circling over it was something that I think about and will never forget," Clinton said.

More

Clinton 2016:

"it was as close to depiction of hell that I’ve ever personally seen.”

More.