Saturday, March 16, 2019

Beto, your next president, had a pretty sick imagination about mowing down kids with his car when he was a teenager

Beto's got a car thing going. Car as a weapon (Jihadi much?). DUI. Driving around with the window open, looking for himself. Asking for gas money for the minivan campaign.

I don't want this guy driving anything, especially the country.


Another t-file from O’Rourke, written when he was 15, is a short and disturbing piece of fiction. “One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams.

“As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”