Saturday, December 25, 2010

TSA Mops The Floor With Claire Hirschkind at Austin-Bergstrom Int'l Airport

"I can't go through because I have the equivalent of a pacemaker in me."

"I turned to the police officer and said, 'I have given no due cause to give up my constitutional rights.  You can wand me,'" and they said, 'No, you have to do this.'"

"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are.'"

 "[T]he police actually pushed me to the floor, (and) handcuffed me.  I was crying by then.  They [dragged] me 25 yards across the floor in front of the whole security."

The TSA did release a statement Wednesday that said in part, "Our officers are trained to treat all passengers with dignity and respect. Security is not optional."

Complete story and video here.