Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pussy alert: Guess who I bumped into in the grocery store at 5:30 going into the olives aisle?

Joey Ramone grabs some pussy
My prick congressman, Justin Amash, another Republican member of the establishment who won't be voting for Donald Trump. Never met him before. He's what Doctor Demento would call a pencil-necked geek. If he had had some hair and dressed in a leather biker jacket he could have passed for Joey Ramone in those jeans and T-shirt I saw him wearing tonight, but no such luck.

I guess the servants had the night off and Justin had to shop for himself.

Yeah, I was in a hurry to shop for dinner and get home and make it, so we had no time to exchange unpleasantries.

Needless to say I won't be voting for that asshole, just to return the favor.

Go Trump!

And Joey is dead. Long live Joey.