Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hillary Clinton's seven perjuries before Congress: Clinton v Comey July 2016

Clinton: "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email”.
Comey: “There was classified material emailed".

Clinton: “There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received”.
Comey: “There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents. I don't think that our investigation established she was actually particularly sophisticated with respect to classified information and the levels and treatment. Even if information is not marked ‘classified’ in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it".

Clinton: “It [her private e-mail set up] was allowed, but it was not a good choice”.
Comey: “You could be walked out [for that at the FBI] or, depending on the nature of the facts, you could be reprimanded".

Clinton: “I provided the department … with all of my work-related emails, all that I had”.

Clinton: “I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two”.

Clinton: "“The FBI has the server that was used during the tenure of my State Department service”.

Clinton: “There were no security breaches”.
Comey: "[W]e assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account".

Read the whole thing here at The Hill.