Friday, August 28, 2015

Flashback January 28, 2013: Obama called Hillary "one of the finest secretary of states"

To its credit, CBS preserved in "print" the supposedly smartest president ever flubbing the English language yet one more time. But then again how could they not preserve it? It's on tape.

Occidental? Columbia? Harvard? Still hard to make a purse out of a sow's ear, as my mother used to say.


President Obama: "Well, the main thing is I just wanted to have a chance to publicly say thank you, because I think Hillary will go down as one of the finest secretary of states we've had. It has been a great collaboration over the last four years. I'm going to miss her. Wish she was sticking around. But she has logged in so many miles, I can't begrudge her wanting to take it easy for a little bit. But I want the country to appreciate just what an extraordinary role she's played during the course of my administration and a lot of the successes we've had internationally have been because of her hard work."

Maybe if Obama had had more attorneys general Hillary would have been indicted by now just by luck.




















h/t Chris Plante